Reflections &amp;gt;Remaster&amp;lt; Reflections >Remaster<

Definitely unique

I have never heard your type of wobble, and I must say it adds a new dimension of extreme filthiness. The use of higher frequencies in your wobble bass is, well... Fucking filthy. 'Nuff said.

mr-jazzman responds:

Haha thanks man, glad you appreciated it! It still needs a lot more sub, and I'm gonna work on it soon. I've already been able to get that sub super-present in my stuff lately, but it's not quite the tone that I want...just you wait though, it won't be long before I can fix this now!

Maverick Hunter X2 Break Remix Maverick Hunter X2 Break Remix

Brings back memories

Megaman is one of my favorite franchises, especially the X series. I remember this tune from back in the day and you brought it back dude. Some sick Drum'n'Bass for a sick Megaman song. Great job.

Insanity For The Soul Insanity For The Soul

Could have used more bassyness

The song itself is great. I just think you could better utilize some of the lower frequencies. Maybe take your bassline and pump up the bass even further on it. Or add more gain to your kicks. Other than that it was really good.

I read your comments and I TOTALLY agree with you. Zero Bombing is HELLA gay and I feel your pain. If you would be so kind, please return the favor and write me a review with constructive criticism and rate for my song called Cryllium. I would much appreciate it.

Good luck on the song.

~dj-Smilee

(5/5, 9/10)

[RM] - Echoes of the Stars WIP [RM] - Echoes of the Stars WIP

Has a lot of potential

The long build-up is perfectly fine, just extend the song and it will work out :) Maybe another lead synth in there too to expand the song further. Keep it up :)

[SJ] Octane [SJ] Octane

It does get intense.

That was grimey, man! For just having earphones I think you did a great job. I love the bass synth. Just could have used a little more bass in the song so that's why I gave it a 9 instead of 10. Keep up the good work, though.

9/10

SteakJohnson responds:

hah it can always have more bass, thanks!

[NB] - Void (Trance/Hardstyle) [NB] - Void (Trance/Hardstyle)

Fantastic fix

I wrote a review on your [WIP] version of this song and this one as well. This was a very nice addition. And I see you fixed the piano part. 3:40 and on is RIDICULOUS!!!!! I'm listening to it right now and I seriously can't stop laughing (in a good way) just because it's THAT good.

Favorited and downloaded

weemeee responds:

Hehe, yeah i did :) Thanks for the compliments! Really appreciate it, and ty for the awesome review :D

Peace out ~ Noisebringer <3

Echo418's Request Echo418's Request

Sad movie much?

It was fairly good. I especially liked the pads in the background, they add a nice environment. It reminded me of a sad movie. But in a good way :)

SFaPiL2 responds:

Thank you dj-Smilee.

Judging from the score you're the only one who appreciated... fine with me ^__^.

Cheers.

Noisebringer - Void [WIP] Noisebringer - Void [WIP]

Your 10 hours paid off

Very, very good. The ONLY thing I would maybe suggest changing if you possibly could, was maybe make the piano somehow sound better, maybe a synthier-sounding piano or just better quality if at ALL possible, but totally not a necessity.

I very much liked all the little sound effects you added in, they added a nice splash of variety.

The drawn-out reverse crash towards the end was legit, I wish I could do something like that.

And last and most importantly, your lead synth was mind-blowing. All in all, this is a freaking amazing track. All it needs is a proper ending.

weemeee responds:

Thanks for the compliments dude, i'll try it out later on today and see how it sounds ;) Glad you liked it.
Peace out ~ Noisebringer

_C.E.F by DJ Unbrekable_ _C.E.F by DJ Unbrekable_

Almost nostalgic?

For some reason this reminds me of a DJ I once knew. The beat is simple yet nice and I like all the sound effects :D

[NN] - Universal Paradigm [NN] - Universal Paradigm

Very pretty :D

For using a single synth (as much as I can tell, anyways) it is a very pretty melody. With the correct modulation, this could be an extremely amazing lead in a full song. Good job :)